Listed are just some of the transferable skills and qualities!
- Self discipline, concentration and a strong mental focus
- High motivation
- Resilience and persistence
- Resourcefulness and loyalty
- An ability to work independently or as a team member
- An ability to take instructions and directions
- Flexibility and willingness to change
- An ability to think quickly and under pressure
- Energy and stamina
Pinner Theatre Dance offers the following classes. Please click the appropriate dance class button on the menu for timetable and further information;
- Tap (from 4 years)
- Tap for adults (from 18 years)
- Modern Theatre & Jazz (from 4 years)
- Ballet (from 3 years)
- Street Dance (from 8 years)
- Adult Exercise (from 18 years)
Students have the opportunity to take dance examinations in tap, modern theatre, jazz and ballet with the Imperial Society of Teachers of Dance.
Street Dance is for students aged 8 and over and teaches them the latest moves to the latest sounds, as well as improving their fitness and stamina.
Adults can attend several tap classes. There is also an award winning tap group which competes in the dance festivals.
There are also two adult exercise classes a week which are great fun and are ideal for keeping fit and toning up.